Here are a few tips that will help you in network marketing by combining social networking and media into your everyday life.
First of all, you need to have accounts on the proper platforms. Some of these may be a Mobile Phone, Facebook Business Page, a Twitter Account, a Pinterest, Instagram and/or Flickr Photo Sharing Account, a Blog maybe on Blogger or WordPress, a YouTube Channel, and a website if you want to gain an even larger loyalty among your teammates and potential clients. On some of these platforms the users overlap, but you want to make sure you cover all of your bases.
Network Marketing, Social Networking and Social Media are nothing new to our world. It all comes down to developing sincere relationships and then possibly leading to a friendship, team or business partnership, or all of the above. Network Marketers are a culture of people who enjoy each other, help others, and make money in the process. Everyone is a network marketer when it comes down to it. Most of us connect with people and share an experience or influence on a daily basis. Some lead to a punchline, some lead to other benefits, and some lead to business.
It went from knocking on doors, making phone calls, mailings, sending emails, having a get together in person, to an online lifestyle anytime and anywhere. They new ways we stay connected nowadays are amazing.
Social Media is a must in today’s world of network marketing. Here are 5 tips that will help you in being successful.
1. Twitter – make sure you make an account, go to settings and fill out all of your information and tell us who you really are. This includes a web address in the proper field. Make sure you fill out a description and do not talk about “Making a Million Dollars.” People smell plastic when they see that “get rich quick” approach. Make your description personable. Send out a tweet a day and you are well on your way. If you know how to use a computer and/or text, you will easily learn how to tweet. Talk (tweet) back to people when they talk to you on Twitter. Do not just talk about business. Be real. You are making friends, having conversations, developing relationships and sharing media on demand. Make sure you follow the people you want to hear and learn from. Also check your followers regularly and follow them back if you see fit. Create your community on Twitter. Also use Instagram, Flickr and Pinterest to share your photos tweets via Twitter.
2. Facebook Page – start a biz page for your business. Yes, you may have your personal Facebook account, but having a business page sets you on a new level. It legitimizes you and your business on the Facebook business social network. You also get another platform where the search engines get more content and ways to find you and your company. Invite your friends to “Like” the page and post at least one key item.. a photo, blog, or update a week to start. You can grow into posting one or more a day later. Connect your Facebook Page to your Twitter account.
3. LinkedIn Account – this is a social network of professionals. If you are a professional, you need to be on here. Again, make sure you go to “edit profile” and fill out as much information at possible. You can scan your email or other social networks for connections you have that are already on this great platform. They also match you and your information and suggest connections you may know. You can also connect LinkedIn to Twitter.
4. YouTube Channel – getting a video channel is a part of the network marketing and social media mix. If you are not already using video marketing, you should plan on it in your near future. Sometimes a photo is worth a thousand words and a video is worth ten thousand. Document your life, business and experiences on video and share them with the world.
5. Blog – Start a blog on Blogger or WordPress is an easy step that can prove wonders in the online world. A simple photo with 100 – 200 meaningful words is powerful on the web and search engines. Share you life in writing. Tell us about yourself, your experiences, and your business.
Network Marketing happens when you network, connect and share with people. These are just a few tips to help you make an imprint on some of the key social media platforms. Stay tuned for more tips to help you become a better people person, businessperson and network marketer each & every day.