Making friends is many times a gift. Making friends in network marketing is vital. The days of “health and wealth” in the form of insincere relations is long gone. In today’s world, friends do business with friends. Now some may feel the word friend is a little desensitized with all of the social media “friending and following,” but being real with one another never gets old. Where does making friends start? It may be a handshake, a short conversation, a business card, a website, a social media connection, and many other ways.
Here are some tips that will help you with making friends and network marketing:
1. If you are looking to make friends, then you must be friendly yourself. Expect what you put out there. Wear a smile, say thank you, be positive, be kind, listen and help each other. Make good connections and plan on being friends in the process.
2. Be sincere. Never promote something you do not sincerely believe in yourself. Making money is one thing, but making it out of someones ignorance is unacceptable. This is an important part of network marketing because there are so many scams out there for quick money, but no lasting value. Leading people wrong is never right. Being sincere on a personal level and business level is the path to a great friendship.
3. Support the team. Your team may be your family, friends, and fellow marketers. You can have several teams. When it comes to your network marketing life, make sure you know who you are connected to. Understanding your “family tree” and who is in your Upline and Downline is great part of your own support network. Ask for help where you need it and offer help where you can. As you grow, your downline may need more of your help. Get out there and support them! Great teams make great friends.
4. Leave a lasting impression. When you make connections with other people, make sure you have made some room for future potential. Get their email, and actually email them. Friend them on Facebook. Follow them on Twitter. Business cards are great because it is a staple planted for something more. If you have a business, having a QR Code that people can scan with their mobile phones and connect with you via email, website, and social media platforms are also nice tools.
5. Make a friend for a friend, not just a potential business relationship. Some people connect with us for a few moments, a friendship, a business opportunity, and some are looking for all of the above.
Making friends may be the key to opening up your world or network marketing business. You never know where a connection can lead. Be friendly and connect with others. Get Social! Make enough friends that the good rises to the top whether in business or personal. Your opportunities in life and the world of network marketing will begin to grow.
Please visit KylePacetti.com
Kyle, you are truely a great leader, and you truely know how to treat people. What do you do when your upline is so busy chasing the dollar that they forget to lead by example?
Yes, sometimes we need to regroup with our upline and get them back on track to help the team as a whole. Winning together is important
Thank you Kylie for being exactly who you are. I appreciate how genuine and sincere you truly are. These are great pearls of wisdom and truth that we should all live by. Thank you my friend!
Thanks for another wonderful post. Where else could anybody get that type of info in such an ideal way of writing? I have a presentation next week, and I am on the look for such information.